What I'd like to do someday become a head coach of basketball or soccer team. This is my dream that I had since 9th grade..before it was to be a firefighter or cop. Those two dreams were not inspiring no more for me. Now, with this dream of being a head coach is like a motivation for me to still be in a great education and great grades in school. Even, though I haven't really had time to think which college school or high school team, to be head coach. For now, I decided to plan to be head coach for my hometown school Anthony High School. This decision is by the experience I'm going through with getting there at time, drills, and be organized. Makes me feel experience with what head coaches expect from a team, and that is what I am going to do for the team in the future I am going to coach. The inspiration that lead me to this dream was by my family, how I saw my sisters play high school basketball when I was small. Also, how the coach pushes them to succeed for the win. Including, how I get into the games and that feeling of a close game in late seconds of a 4th quarter. Made me really get into sports and became a dream for me to be a head coach basketball or soccer. The inspiration of soccer is by my friends and watching Mexican soccer league.
No comments:
Post a Comment